Welcome to Q&A with Bhakti Caitanya Swami!
Feel free to submit any questions you may have in relation to the process of bhakti yoga (Krishna consciousness) or philosophical questions about the purpose and meaning of life.
Please note that some of the questions submitted here will be published on this page for the benefit of others. Your queries may offer help to other spiritual practitioners. If you would like to remain anonymous, kindly let us know.
Without getting into the terminology here “leaving your spirit uneasy” I think we’re just talking about a fairly typical experience. A general experience that everyone has from time to time. That you have some interaction with someone and they upset you, they disturb you, in some way or another. Maybe they criticize you, generally that … Continue reading How do you get over anger towards someone who leaves your spirit uneasy?
MORE FROM CATEGORY
- Based on the passage below from the teachings of Lord Caitanya, following in the footsteps of Rupa and Sanatana Goswamis, what kind of rituals or prayers can devotees do to help remove obstacles that are obstructing their engagement in devotional service?
- Regarding the question of trustworthiness, that implies someone being trustworthy to someone else. It occurred to me, we have the example of the drunk doctor who gave very good advice to Srila Prabhupada if I’m not mistaken, to take morning walks. He certainly wasn’t self-controlled and yet in that specific way he was trustworthy. Conversely we’ve seen examples of very advanced devotees who are very fixed who may not have given the perfect ideal advice in terms of material considerations about a career or marriage or health etc. and so could you kindly speak a few words on this?
- Srila Haridas Thakur was chanting japa for more than 20 hours every day. Was that his specific service?
- Regarding association with devotees, we look forward to it. Sometimes due to politics, back biting or fault finding, devotee’s comment saying they feel so miserable. They compare with the outside people feeling that the outside people are better. Please comment.
- There is a craze for kirtan mela around the world. How do you see this rise in chanting the holy name?