Welcome to Q&A with Bhakti Caitanya Swami!
Feel free to submit any questions you may have in relation to the process of bhakti yoga (Krishna consciousness) or philosophical questions about the purpose and meaning of life.
Please note that some of the questions submitted here will be published on this page for the benefit of others. Your queries may offer help to other spiritual practitioners. If you would like to remain anonymous, kindly let us know.
Without getting into the terminology here “leaving your spirit uneasy” I think we’re just talking about a fairly typical experience. A general experience that everyone has from time to time. That you have some interaction with someone and they upset you, they disturb you, in some way or another. Maybe they criticize you, generally that … Continue reading How do you get over anger towards someone who leaves your spirit uneasy?
MORE FROM CATEGORY
- Should one go on pilgrimage or should one stay and do service in one’s area? Will that be sufficient?
- How do you resist temptation?
- Does the tilak marking on the forehead have a meaning?
- Is it true that Krishna will respond only if we pray to Srila Prabhupada?
- Srila Haridas Thakur was chanting japa for more than 20 hours every day. Was that his specific service?