Welcome to Q&A with Bhakti Caitanya Swami!
Feel free to submit any questions you may have in relation to the process of bhakti yoga (Krishna consciousness) or philosophical questions about the purpose and meaning of life.
Please note that some of the questions submitted here will be published on this page for the benefit of others. Your queries may offer help to other spiritual practitioners. If you would like to remain anonymous, kindly let us know.
Without getting into the terminology here “leaving your spirit uneasy” I think we’re just talking about a fairly typical experience. A general experience that everyone has from time to time. That you have some interaction with someone and they upset you, they disturb you, in some way or another. Maybe they criticize you, generally that … Continue reading How do you get over anger towards someone who leaves your spirit uneasy?
MORE FROM CATEGORY
- Based on the passage below from the teachings of Lord Caitanya, following in the footsteps of Rupa and Sanatana Goswamis, what kind of rituals or prayers can devotees do to help remove obstacles that are obstructing their engagement in devotional service?
- Regarding association with devotees, we look forward to it. Sometimes due to politics, back biting or fault finding, devotee’s comment saying they feel so miserable. They compare with the outside people feeling that the outside people are better. Please comment.
- If you have a personal problem with a specific person and you cannot forgive that person, how does this affect your path to Krishna consciousness?
- Does the tilak marking on the forehead have a meaning?
- Sometimes during kirtan, we hear it a bit frequently; some devotees tend to glorify ‘Radha Radha Radha’ or ‘Vrindavan me Radhe Radhe Radhe’ and so on. This song is very popular amongst devotees, we also hear devotees sing similar types of mantras during kirtan. Please could you give some light on this?