Welcome to Q&A with Bhakti Caitanya Swami!
Feel free to submit any questions you may have in relation to the process of bhakti yoga (Krishna consciousness) or philosophical questions about the purpose and meaning of life.
Please note that some of the questions submitted here will be published on this page for the benefit of others. Your queries may offer help to other spiritual practitioners. If you would like to remain anonymous, kindly let us know.
Without getting into the terminology here “leaving your spirit uneasy” I think we’re just talking about a fairly typical experience. A general experience that everyone has from time to time. That you have some interaction with someone and they upset you, they disturb you, in some way or another. Maybe they criticize you, generally that … Continue reading How do you get over anger towards someone who leaves your spirit uneasy?
MORE FROM CATEGORY
- Regarding association with devotees, we look forward to it. Sometimes due to politics, back biting or fault finding, devotee’s comment saying they feel so miserable. They compare with the outside people feeling that the outside people are better. Please comment.
- How do we deal with different types of people?
- Srila Haridas Thakur was chanting japa for more than 20 hours every day. Was that his specific service?
- In the nectar of devotion the different levels of devotional service are described, from sadhana bhakti to prema bhakti. Does a devotee have to come to the levels of bhava bhakti and prema bhakti in order to go back to godhead in this lifetime?
- Based on the passage below from the teachings of Lord Caitanya, following in the footsteps of Rupa and Sanatana Goswamis, what kind of rituals or prayers can devotees do to help remove obstacles that are obstructing their engagement in devotional service?